Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Today, Black Friday, is the biggest shopping day of the year!!! (Which is a good thing, right? so why is it so negatively named? Wasn't Black Thursday the day the Great Depression began?)However, being sane, I refused to a) get up at 2:50 AM this morning to make it to the front of a line or b) go out at all. Thanks, but I don't need some crazy 50 year old lady screaming at me from behind because I'm not getting in the door fast enough or something. I'll wait til next weekend. So, instead of going out, I stayed in and browsed nordstrom.com (the sale rack, since I do have Christmas shopping to do) and found some fun stuff:








ok i only like the hair... the vest isn't great, but it's only $18.90!











those who wish to be Ms. Nicole Richie(at least from the neck up): only $6!






adorable& warm... perfect for those ugly & cold winter days! $16.90




if only i could pull this off... and for under $8.
that's all for today, folks. and for all the plus-sized ladies out there, there's a lot of cute pieces for sale!
Happy Black Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home