Sunday, December 03, 2006

Victoria's Secret

Sorry there's been no post for so long!

So the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show is December 5 at 10 PM! I think it's on CBS or something like that... I'm excited because I know the people who made this year's ridiculous diamond bra that's featured so I can't wait to see it walk down the runway (Well, I guess IT won't walk, but you know...)

Last Thursday's New York Times Style section featured an article on a store that sells cheap cashmere basics (!) and now, of course, I can't remember the name of it. I'll check and get back to you guys. But it looked exciting! I want to go to NYC for Christmas shopping but I guess I'll have to make do with the ever-growing (and ever-more-expensive) Newbery Street...
And I can't wait to go back to my new favorite thrift store: Urban Renewals! I got a brown peacoat that fit great for a mere $14!! It's amazing, if you live in Boston definately go check it out! (Urban Renewals, 122 Brighton Ave, Allston, MA)
PS - This isn't related to style or fashion or anything, but I saw For Your Consideration last night: hilarious. (Especially because the person sitting behind me would laugh REALLY LOUDLY for like 5 minutes at everything and then repeat the line and laugh some more haha)

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home