Saturday, June 30, 2007

Resort 08

Somehow I missed ALL of the Resort 08 collections from style.com! So today I updated myself. SO GREAT!! Although everyone raved about Karl Lagerfeld's collection for Chanel (it was held at a California airplane hangar and the models arrived via jet), I didn't love it. I did love Chloe's, though:

The shoes are so fun, especially with minidresses--And those pants!! And of course, Marc pleased everyone, with his super 70s-inspired lovefest:












Gucci's was fabulouuss (and there was a lot of variety, unlike D&G's safari-shirtdress collection):
(all photos from style.com)
And if you haven't already, create a lookbook on style.com. You can publish them or just keep adding (Mine has almost 700 pics from 4 seasons)...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home