Saturday, March 10, 2007

Free, I mean Out of My Price Range, People





I was browsing the Free People site (they need to send me another catalog soon! I haven't seen their summer stuff!) and found some gorgeous (though wintery) looks (b/c thats whats on sale now. DANG!)



This dress is super cute and spring-ish, and the boots make it a little more rugged but it's not the standard "dress-and-boots" fare. LOVE! Too bad the boots are about $500...

















These leggings seem so equestrian (sp?). Not that I've ever ridden a horse, but if I did, this is what I'd wear.







First of all, the background on this picture makes me happy. Secondly, the tights are great (I can't tell if those are bloomer-type things over the tights?) and the boots look cozy and the dress is simple but a great color.









And here's one of the Freja pics I was talking about in the last post but was too lazy to look for:

I love the minimalist background, and her dress, and her ridiculously nice legs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home