Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shoes. Shoes. OMG Shoes.

Ah, back from vacation and parties and food (mostly the last one). The booties were a success. I love them. But anyway, I noticed that I adore anthropologie.com because they have the cutest shoes even though I personally can't afford them, I can think of cute outfits to wear them with and imagine myself walking around downtown in it. So if you are like me, this post is for you.

These shoes are $300. These shoes are $300. These shoes are 300 f'ing dollars. LETS GET EM!*

*actually they're $400. Let's get em anyway.





Handmade in Peru!
And so
many
colors







These shoes are really unique
and super cute

I'm jealous of an inanimate object
that's so not normal...





Tstraps again! But these are subtle and

oh who am I kidding?
I just want you to be on me







I don't actually know if anyone could wear these but they look like fun.
$400 fun, but still...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home