Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kinga



Browsing style.com's growing collection of Resort 08 shows, I came across Kinga Rajzak in Balenciaga's show. It was okay until I saw this picture of her:


at which point I became extremely worried for her health. Ghesquière's lantern sleeves just exaggerate the toothpicks that are her arms. I thought we'd gotten over (a little bit) the anorexic look? I thought the designers were falling over each other in the race to declare that I, I, I would NEVER hire a girl who I thought was in DANGER! Apparently Ghesquiere doesn't apply to this school of thought...
I'm sorry, but I really don't believe this is "natural" like the models who are angry people accuse them of eating disorders because I promise, I came by my 5 foot-11 inch, 99-pound body naturally!
That's the latest from the Model Files

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I'll definitely add you to my link list. Appreciate it if you add me as well ;)

pinkmirage
pinkmirage.blogspot.com

4:46 PM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home