Sunday, February 11, 2007

Walking around Boston I've noticed that a lot of people are wearing long, puffy (usually black) winter coats... wait, a trend that's actually practical for winter??? It's super exciting! Last year's peacoats are still around, but in a surprisingly small number. Maybe people finally realized that puffy coats are way warmer...

Like this North Face coat... it'll run you about $300, but it looks really really warm!
My computer's messing up so I can't show anymore pictures... but you get the idea...
btw, I think it's really mean of stores to be showing swimsuits while I'm stuck freezing (without snow, unlike upstate NY with like 9 ft of snow) and posting about coats while listening to "Baby It's Cold Outside." Why do I live on the East Coast, again?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home